- 1 (32 oz.) package frozen potato rounds
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) can French-fried onions
Preheat oven to 350°F. (175°C.). Grease a 9x13 inch-baking dish. Arrange tater tots in the prepared baking dish. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup.
Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole.
Bake for 45 to 60 minutes. The Tater tot casserole is ready to serve...nice !